Question
Posted by: Waeez | 2009-08-11

Bleeding when aroused for the last 5 weeks

I am on the pill Triphasil, due to bleeding everytime I become sexually aroused, I do not have sex with my fiance as we are waiting for marriage but we do fool around.

This will be the 5th day of me takin it and I noticed that I am still bleeding when I get aroused.

My Doc wont do a Pap smear for me, should I be worried that I have a serious problem?

Should I do a blood test?

I presume that you have never had sex and this is why your doctor does not want to do a pap smear. It is rather unusual to bleed only when you are aroused and I can't really explain this. I am not sure what blood test you had in mind.