Question
Posted by: Refiloe | 2012-07-25

Bleeding unneccessarily

Three weeks back i was diagnosed with severe hypertension where my Dr decided to put me on chronic with my medical aid and im now taking Fedaloc and Amiloretic HS once daily and my problem is yesterday i had a burst which it was a blood coming out of my vagina and it happened that time and stopped and this morning it happened again coming out of my nose.

I am wondering if this usualy happens to people suffering from hypertension or maybe am i developing a kind of painless problem that i dont know.Please help

Yes, a very sensible question but one you should direct to Cyberdoc or Gynaedoc. And you should probably at least visit your GP for a proper examination and assessment. These are not just minor things and don't just happen to people with hypertension, under normal circumstances.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2012-07-25

You should post this question to CyberDoc or GynaeDoc.

Reply to Maria