Posted by: Worried | 2009-02-25

Bleeding on &  off, can I be Pregnant

Hi, I am 26 yrs old. I had a miscarriage about 6 years ago.
In Aug 2006 I got pregnant, the doctor put me on Cyclogest. I had a great pregnancy, I was very sick due to monring sickness, but it was all worth it.
I am not on birth control and I think I might be pregnant again.
My cycle is exactly 28 days. My last date was 28 January 2009. This past Saturday I experienced some light bleeding, in the morning and then it was gone for the rest of the day and weekend up to today, Wednesday, the 25th of Feb. This morning I did a pregancy test, it was negative. Just a few minutes later I started bleeding again, a little heavier than Saturday, and about an hour later it stopped completely. Still gone up till now. Seeing that had a miscarriage before and I was on cyclogest to prevent this with my previous pregnancy there after, I want to know if I must wait it out or must I go and see a dr immediately, I am stressing, that If im pregnant I might loose the baby, and If im not Im making a fool of myself. Please Help Doc?

Do a blood test. This will tell for sure.

Posted by: Dee | 2009-02-26

It would probably be best to see a doc.

Reply to Dee