Question
Posted by: Lizel Jordaan | 2012-09-05

bleeding nose

Good day, my mother is 63 years old, is on medication for high blood pressure. She has been experiencing nose bleeds for the last week, escpecially early in the mornings, is it something to worry about?

regards, Lizel

Lizel

Yes, it is definately something to worry about, as it might be a sign that her hypertension is not well controlled. She will have to consult her doctor ASAP.

1
Posted by: BREND | 2012-09-25

hi

My son he s 5 yeasrs old and he has a problem of bleeding nose , he sneeze then after the blood comes out what is the solution for this please help

thanks and regards
brenda

Reply to BREND