Question
Posted by: NS | 2010/09/22

bleeding nose

My nose bleed almost everyday when I just woke up. If I blow my node just after waking up the nose bleed. Sometimes when I bend my head just to was my face, then the nose bleed. I have been to the GP, one time he used a big match-stick kind of thing and burned some veins, the other time they just gave me spray. The other time they gave me some medication. Bust still the bleeding does not stop, and it happens only on my left part of the nose.

Hallo NS
Often it is a friable blood vessel that needs to be cauterized by an Ear nose and thoat specialist. You should also check your blood pressure and your full blood count to see if you have a bleeding tendency.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: NS | 2010/09/27

Thank you.

Reply to NS
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/22

Hallo NS
dr Bets