Question
Posted by: LR | 2008/12/18

BLEEDING NON STOP

Hi Doc,

I have been bleeding but lightly, it started days before my menstruation and after my period stops it just appears by drops. Whenever i wipe urine theres some blood coming afterwards. I have 6months baby girl and breastfeeding.

During sex intercourse, theres some lightly bleeding. But theres no pain. I don' t know if its infection related, cause i used to have vaginal yeast infection (thrush). I' m afraid, is it serious?

Please HELP.

It is probably not serious and may even be normal. Some women bleed irregularly while breastfeeding. However, you need to see your doctor to check that there is nothing else going on.