Posted by: Cup Cake | 2008-11-20

Bleeding / Mirena / Confused

I had my 1st Mirena put in Last year, went for my six week check up and it had fallen, had my 2nd one put in this year june went for my 6 week check and it was gone, had my 3rd on put in in October went for my 6 week check on Monday and guess what it had fallen down, so my doc had to remove it, I had no bleeding on Monday and Tuesday but since Wednesday I have had very heavy bleeding, I just put on a tampon and 1 hr later it was pushed out with a gust of blood, and clotting, the bleeding is so heavy that it is even running through my tampon, pad, underwear and down my legs, what is going on as I just had my periods last week.... Please help.......

You should see your doctor if the bleeding as as heavy as you describe.

Best wsihes