Question
Posted by: mom of 1 | 2009/02/16

bleeding mid cycle

I have a concern. I went off the pill and had my period about 3 weeks ago and spotted around 2 weeks after I got my period. Today and yesterday (3 weeks since 1st day of period), I bled in the morning but that was it. Usually if I have my period its pretty heavy and consistent for the first 2 days, so I' m a little confused because (1) its a week early and (2) the duration/inconsistency of the bleeding.
Should I be concerned? What could be the cause?
I am hoping to have another baby so obviously if there is an issue I' d want to sort it out as soon as possible.

It is probably just your body adapting to being off the Pill.