Question
Posted by: Lankie | 2008-11-12

Bleeding inbetween periods

Can you please help. i had the instument in and it was removed 16/10. the docter said i had to wait until my period finished and then start drinking the pill. so i did. i am now 13 days back on the pill, but what i want to know is a weak after i started drinking the pill and after having intercourse, i was bleeding the whole day, and today i am bleeding again without having intercourse. i was also told that i am insulin resistance. i am also drinking meds for that. can you please tell me if this is ok. thanks

I am not sure what instrument you mean and what pills you are taking. Do you mean the birth control pill?