Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-08

Bleeding in Pregnancy

I know most people say that bleeding in early pregnancy is common, but I can' t help but worry. I' ve miscarried before and this is exactly how it started. I' m almost 9 weeks pregnant and have mild cramps.
Please help?

AT 9 weeks, bleeding is not normal. You should see your doctor.

Posted by: Janine | 2009-10-09

Blkeeding may be common, but certainly not a good sign! Please go to your hospital or doctor asap, rather safe than sorry. 9 weeks is still within the " danger"  zone, so you dont want to take any chances, ESPECIALLY if you' ve has a miscarraige before. Miscarriage is more likely in someone who has a history of it. Good luck girl, please keep us informed.

Reply to Janine
Posted by: Anon | 2009-10-08

You might have to wait a couple of days for the dr to reply - bleeding is not common and should always be a case of concern. Please go to the hospital or your doctor asap. Good luck.