Question
Posted by: Ray | 2010/11/15

Bleeding in early pregnancy

I am 8 weeks pregnant (just has the home test done and confirmed). I have made an appointment to see my gynae but can only go on the 2nd Dec. I have had a chronic cough for the last 3 weeks and over the weekend noticed that i am spotting. It''s not serious bleeding, just everytime I go to the loo and wipe, there''s blood. Should I be concerned? This is my 3rd pregnancy

ANy bleeding in pregnancy is not normal. Try to get an earlier appointment and, if the bleeding increases, you will obviously have to see someone immediately.

3

Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/15

Congratulations on ure pregnancy...any sorght of bleeding in pregnancy is a concern phone ure gynae and tell him/her wot''s happening so that they can check u out a.s.a.p.
Good luck!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/15

Good luck!

Reply to Woman