Question
Posted by: LynnLisa | 2009/03/02

Bleeding in between periods

I have severe pain in my lower back &  in pelvic area, bleeding in between periods. I have been to a gynae in Jan' 09. He only found tearing in womb &  nothing else wrong. Papsmear was also fine.
Can you help me &  tell me where the pain is coming from &  why am I bleeding in between periods. I have also pain after intercourse.

I am not sure what your doctor meant by tearing of the womb. I cannot make an assessment of the cause from this side of the screen. I would suggest that you go back to your doctor and have some tests done.