Question
Posted by: working mom | 2008/09/02

BLEEDING FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW

On the 4th of jan this year i gave birth via ceasar. At my 6 week check all was ok n doc adviced to to go onto depo. I took it once.
I started bleeding on the 9th of august and till today the 2nd of september am still bleeding.The bleeding is light but brown in olour. Is this normal what can i take to stop the bleeding.Could i have miss carried in betweet n not known? Please help

It is normal, particularly as you have not had a period for several months. The best thing is just to let it settle on its own. Taking medication just upsets the cycle further.