Posted by: PeacanNut | 2009-03-18

Bleeding for a day

Hi Doc,

Yesterday when I went to the loo to pee I realised that there is blood coming out but it wasn' t a lot just a small amount. I inserted my index finger in my vagina and it came out bloody. I had no pain or cramps to show that it was the start of a period. I am not on any pill or injection. I had a pantyliner on but it wasn' t full of blood. I also inserted a tampon when I got home but it was just a little stained in the morning. Kindly advice what the cause of this is and whether I need to worry. I also had symptoms of a person on periods, Feeling cold, tender breasts moody and emotional. Please advice.

When is yur next period due?

Posted by: PeacanNut | 2009-03-23

It started yesterday 21/03/2009 but it is very light and slimmy as well is this normal?

Reply to PeacanNut