Question
Posted by: Sickly | 2008/10/15

Bleeding during sex without a pain

We had it last night, and only discovered when I pulled out that the condon is red. She was bleeding heavily so much that sanitary towels did not help much. She said I should not worry much as all will be fine and she was not in any pain. I insisted that she sees a doctor today. She only agreed after some hesitation and will be seeing one today. I am so worried as this is the first time I see such, though this was not the first time I had it with her.

What could have caused this heavy flow bleeding?

It could be a number of things, but rather wait to hear the results of the medical examination than worry about different possibilties. You did the right thing, well done!

2
Posted by: baby | 2008/10/18

i also experienced the same thing with my boyfriend after we had sex i noticed that there was blood in inside the condom it was like he had ejeculated sperm &  blood and it happened twice. the second time i told him 2 go &  see the doctor. He can back &  told me that he had an STI called drop. is this true. can you please give me more information,what is it, how to treat it since i am also pregnant.

Reply to baby
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/10/15

I think u right by sending her to the doctor its not normal. she is lucky to have a caring man like u in her life i hope she realise that.

Reply to Lolo