Posted by: Lanie | 2010-08-02

Bleeding during sex

I was not sexual acctive for 4 years. Except masturbating. When Ii did have sex, my partner is bigger than what I was used to. After last sex I was bleeding. What was the reason?

One of the most common causes of bleeding after intercourse is due to local trauma to the vaginal tissue during penetration. this should however not be happening on a regular basis. if it recurs i would advise that you consult your gp or gynaecologist for an examination to rule out other possible causes. not being well lubricated at time of penetration will also increase your chances of bleeding.

Posted by: Piet Retief | 2010-08-03

Hallo Lanie, jy moet onthou al het jy baie gemasterbeer, was jy lanklaas gepenetreer, en ook was jy dalk bietjie op jou senuwees toe jy nou weer met seks begin het, dus kan dit jou bietjie skeur omdat jy lank terug seks gehad het, ek sal voorstel maak net ''n draai by jou ginekoloog sodat sy of hy net seker maak dat jy ok is.

Reply to Piet Retief