Question
Posted by: Browneyes | 2010/07/14

bleeding during sex

Dear Doc plse help I am a female age 56 and I am not sexually active and today I had sex after a very long time. It was awsome
but my partner fingered me and then we had sex. I bled a litte
plse explain why is this.

Many thanks

It may be that your vagina has thinned after menopause. You could use Premarin cream but your should see your Gynae for a check-up first.

7
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Hello doctor, I have the same problem, I am 19 years of age, and after we have sexual intercourse I bleed why? Could this also cause that I won't be able to fall pregnant later?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/11