Question
Posted by: Katie | 2011/07/09

Bleeding during pregnancy..... is this normal???

Subject: Pregnancy
Posted by: Katie M | 4/6/2011

can one fall pregnant and still have your periods?

EXPERT''S REPLY
Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc | 8/6/2011
You could be pregnant and have a threatened miscarriage which is mistaken for a period.

READER''S REPLY
Subject: RE: Pregnancy
Posted by: Katie M | 16/6/2011
welll, i was pregnant and still got my monthlys but only found out i was pregnant after 5months...... do you know of other women this has hapened to?

If you had periods exactly as before at the same time every month and of the same amount, this is unusual.

6
Posted by: S | 2011/07/18

Is there any other signs ? i have this feeling something is happening in my body, i am light headed and have headackes all the time, ive been trying for a year now, and these last 2 months ive had periods that only lasted 2 days and not 4 day... my cycle seems to be normal 34 days... Hope someone can help

Reply to S
Posted by: Katie | 2011/07/15

Doc, it wasn''t the same amoun... but was at the same time everymonth. Once I found out I was pregnant, it kinda stopped. My Gynea said this ewasn''t unusual..... but just wanted to get another opinion  -)

Reply to Katie
Posted by: Katie | 2011/07/15

thank goodness i''m not t he only one this happened to...... thought i was crazy

Reply to Katie
Posted by: WVW | 2011/07/13

Happend to me had my normal 28 day period for 4 normal days for up until i was 16 weeks pregnant.

Reply to WVW
Posted by: Jacky | 2011/07/11

Happend to me aswell - had periods for 4months

Reply to Jacky