Question
Posted by: malini | 2009-07-06

BLEEDING DURING PREGNANCY

since last week monday i' ve been bleeding i went to the Doctor who told me to come back this week thursday and right know i' m in so much pain what can i do please help me.

You don't say how far pregnant you are, but this could be a miscarriage. See your doctor immediately.

2

Girl get a second opinion I was bleeding not in pain tho and hospitalised to three full days I was 10 weeks then.they told me it was a trethning misc

Posted by: gundu | 2009-07-06

how far are you? i hope it nothing too serouse like an ectopic ,was diagnosed with ectopc march this year .you bleed and thepain is unbearable .,i will pray for you

Reply to gundu