Question
Posted by: WORRIED | 2008/09/26

Bleeding during pregancy

I am about 6 weeks pregnant. Wednesday night my husband &  I had sex. When I went to the loo there was a bit of blood. Yesterday &  today when I made a poo there was a bit of a brown discharge from my vagina. The rest of the time there is no blood. Do I need to go see my gynea?

It is probably not serious, but contact your gynaecologist to be on the safe side.

2
Posted by: WORRIED | 2008/09/26

Hi Sad, I went to see gynea. Baby is still alive. He had to probe a bit to see the heart beating. Just glad everything is ok. Sorry to hear about your miscarraige.

Reply to WORRIED
Posted by: sad | 2008/09/26

yes go immediatly.i had a miscarriage within two days of geting the blood discharge.if you bleeding lightly and theres no blood clots its not that bad.just relax and go and see the gynae and abstain from sex till after 26wks

Reply to sad