Question
Posted by: SARA | 2010/03/31

Bleeding during Depo Provera

Firstly I have been using Nur-Isterate then I changed to Depo Provera after finishing the Nur-Isterate cycle. While on Depo I stared bleeding three week after. Is it normal for a woman? Is there any risk of getting Pregnant ? Please help.

The best is to go back to your medical practitioner for a follow up, or if you feel you do not get the support and answers you need it is worth it to seek a second opinion. Best it to have it checked out.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist