Question
Posted by: Fay | 2010/10/28

Bleeding at 39 weeks - urgent response pls

My SIL is 39 weeks preggies. She started spotting yesterday and went to thr Doc. Informed that beginning of labour stages and sent home as no pains yet. She however has started bleeding a bit more but still no pains. Is this a course for concern, should she go to the Doc again? Could something be wrong? Please anyone your advice would be appreciated. Many thanks

It sounds like a show, but she should contact her doctor to be on the safe side.

3

Posted by: Fay | 2010/10/28

Thanks for your input J. And my condolences, may God bless you with a bundle of joy in the near future.

Reply to Fay
Posted by: J | 2010/10/28

HI FAY
i wiil say she must go straight to the maternity ward, so they can put her on the monitors to check the baby, i was 31 weeks started bleeding also just a little bit, went to hospital, everything was fine, 5 minutes later i had a placental rupture and i lost my baby!

Reply to J