Question
Posted by: DUBA | 2012-11-10

BLEEDING AT 12 WEEKS.

HI, I AM 12 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I HAVE NOTICED A WEEK AGO THAT I AM I HAVING A BROWN DISCHARGE. I WENT TO SEE THE DR AND HE GAVE ME SOME ANTIBIOTICS BUT NOW THE PROBLEM HAS RISEN TO A POINT WHERE I AM BLEEDING AND STILL HE GAVE ME ANTIBIOTICS AND BED REST. DURING MY TEST HE FOUND THE UTERAL OPENING STILL CLOSED AND THERE IS A HEART BEAT. I AM WORRIED NOW AND DO NOT KNOW WAT TO DO.

PPLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I presume that you had a scan and the heartbeat was okay. This is called a threatened miscarriage. 80% of these will settle down and continue normally. The rest may continue to a miscarriage. There isn't really anything you can do but wait and see.