Question
Posted by: JP | 2009/03/30

BLEEDING &  PERIOD PAIN DURING PREGNANCY

i started bleeding very slightly when urinating last night after intercourse now today i have a brownish discharge, similar to that when i had my periods each month. and i have had period pain too. can this be normal and an ok pregnancy still?

It may be okay, but it may be the start of a miscarriage. See your doctor immediately.

5
Posted by: JP | 2009/04/01

hope i see one! i stopped spotting yesterday..
i will be so excited if there is a heartbeat so can just imagine your excitement right now!
this is my second pregnancy but my son was born 8 years ago so have forgotten what it feels like!

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buhle | 2009/03/30

I think i was 6 weeks last week monday when I did the altrasound and there is a heart beat still so little to see but I saw a heart beat i tell you, you' ll be so exited the thing is too small to notice but you will because you know its there.

I' m so exited i forget about everything when i think about it. even forget about that i still need to tell my boss in 6 weeks.

Reply to Buhle
Posted by: JP | 2009/03/30

thanks! i am going for my check up again on thurs to check for the heartbeat, so he thinks i am about 6/7 weeks

Reply to JP
Posted by: Buhle | 2009/03/30

I panicked when that happened went to the doctor and she told me to stop the act for now and if it carries on I should come for a check up went for an altrasound the baby is fine and I stopped spotting from then.

Reply to Buhle
Posted by: 14 weeks | 2009/03/30

How far are you?

Just before i found out i was pregnant i also bled after intercourse - they say its because the cervix is soft and it can be an implantation bleed. The period pain is normal, but the minute it is accompanied by bleeding you need to see a doc.

Reply to 14 weeks