Question
Posted by: Zar | 2012/07/09

Bleeding again

Hello beautiful mommies

i have a problem here, i dont know if any you have experinced this especially rhose who miscarried before, i miscarried 3 weeks they did scraped my womb in hospital, it was on the 14 last month and i have stoped bleeding on the 20.

the problem is the bleeding started again yesterday it is not the heavy one, its very light where am using a panty liner,

after they did a scrap they gave me Pain killers and antibiotics they take them until they finished, and again they gave me some tablets writtem pregamal on it, am not sure why they gave me that but am still taking them.

is there any of you who experienced this before, Should i be worried?after how long does the period comes back, because i think is too soon

Please help me

This is probably your period. It can be a bit different after a miscarriage. Pregamal is just iron to replace the blood loss from the miscarriage.

1