Question
Posted by: worried | 2012-06-04

bleeding after sex

When my husband and I have sex, 90% of the time I bleed after sex, its sometimes a little bit and all gone but sometimes it’ s a few days and very sore and burns, if feels like ‘ something’  gets ‘ broken’  low down at the back of my vagina, beginning of my anus, if I lift myself high up while having sex it bleeds more and I can feel something ‘ ripping’  please advise this is really getting a problem
Thank you so much

It is very important to immediately consult a gynaecologist for an examination, papsmear and ultrasound, to determine the cause for your symptoms.