Question
Posted by: worried | 2012-06-04

bleeding after sex

When my husband and I have sex, 90% of the time I bleed after sex, its sometimes a little bit and all gone but sometimes it’ s a few days and very sore and burns, if feels like ‘ something’  gets ‘ broken’  low down at the back of my vagina, beginning of my anus, if I lift myself high up while having sex it bleeds more and I can feel something ‘ ripping’  please advise this is really getting a problem
Thank you so much

Dear Worried,

I strongly recommend that you consult a gynaecologist and have him/her do a thorough physical examination.

4
Posted by: Peter Pan | 2012-06-04

Go see Doctor DoLittle

Maybe there is little that he can do for you...

Reply to Peter Pan
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-06-04

Don''t waste time with this - see a Doctor asap!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: JR | 2012-06-04

Go and see a doctor

Reply to JR
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-04

Dear Worried,

Reply to sexologist