Question
Posted by: Louisa | 2010/03/30

Bleeding after sex

Hi Doc,

I have recently lost my virginity and since i dont know anything about what is suppose to happen and what not i need to ask.

after loosing my virginity i have now been bleeding for 2 weeks with no end to it. is this normal? I dont feel sick or anything but I am on the pill as well and need to make sure that there is not something terribly wrong.

Two weeks is rather long, but bleeding after the first intercourse is common. Wait and see what happens in the next week before considering consulting a doctor.

1
Posted by: MomE | 2010/03/30

I would suggest that you see a Gynae ASAP, as it''s not normal.

Good luck.

Reply to MomE