Question
Posted by: Brown Eyed Girl | 2009/03/31

Bleeding after Sex

Please can somebody help. I have not had sex in 6 months as my boyfriend was overseas, (YES i remained with out it for so long) and he arrived back on Saturday. He is a big boy and he is well endowed. I just wanted to know he enetered me and we had vigourous sex and it was sore but it felt ok afterwards. After about 2 hours i got up and there was a pool of blood from me. Could somebody tell me why this happened..

Apart from the obvious reason of some minor damage due to the vigour of the activity, it could also be that you have cervical dysplasia ( whihc makes the tissue of the cervix more friable and therefore bleeds easier) do go see a Gyne