Question
Posted by: Pam | 2009/01/19

Bleeding after sex

Hi Doc,
I had my periods for a week and one day after I finished my periods my fiance'  and I had sex but when he pulled out from me I was bleeding with exessive thick bright blood. And I am still very sore with a vaginal throb. I also noticed thatr i have some slight bumps on the vulva that could look like warts. I did have all my previous pap smears and was all clear of std' s and i am faithfull to my partner. Could it be an infection or dieseas?

It may be that the bleeding was due to some trauma from the sex. If the bumps are new, you need to have them checked out.