Question
Posted by: AnnonSW | 2010-02-16

Bleeding after period

My last cycle was 41 days with the period lasting 6 days. When I stopped bleeding, I consulted my Gynaecologist who perfomed a pap smear. Given I am a 46 yr old, I suspected that I may be suffering from menopause. A blood test however revealed that this wasnt the case. Now 5 days after the bleeding stopped, I however started bleeding again.

What could be the possible explanation for this?

I would suggest that you have tests to check the uterine lining. Irregular bleeding can also start before the tests show menopause.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-18

Posted by: Me | 2010-02-17

in nov i had my periods twice.one after a week.my gynae said its normal it wasnt the 1st time i dont knwo about you.im 24 thou

Reply to Me