Posted by: baby blues | 2009-04-14

bleeding after miscarriage

I had a miscarriage in October last year. Went for a scrape afterwards and then went for my follow up call in November. We are trying to have a baby boy and Feb this year started practicing. I am however having the weardest bleeding episodes and I am not sure if it is natural after ' n miscarriage or not. We did the whole wait 15 days after your 1st day of bleeding and had intercourse but now in March my problems started. I am now currently having periods every 2 weeks and it is alot more than what I am used to...sorry for being so discriptive but I have to change like 5 times a day or else it will run down my leggs. The last one was a week ago when I suddenly got like a (and the only way I can describe it) spring shooting loose pain next to my belly button. Then my bleeding started. then after my 3 days of bleeding...and it was clotting a bit .it stopped. That was two days ago and now again started. I am getting fed up but wonder if this is natural. When must ' n worry.....I am starting to feel like a worry wart because it feels like I have not control over my body and normally it is stable. I have to daughters so this is the first miscarriage I had......cause unknown.

This is not normal after a miscarriage. You should see your gynaecologist to check what is going on.