Question
Posted by: roxxy | 2009-02-17

bleeding after intercourse

sunday night during intercourse i got the worse pain ever. i think hubby tried to turn &  his THING hit the wrong note (sorry for the details) a few hours later i started bleeding. it' s a very heavy flow. just had my period at the beginning of the month so it cant be that. please help!!!! what could have went wrong???? how can i get it to stop?????

thanks you kindly

It may be that there was some trauma or tearing. If the bleeding is very heavy, you should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Girlie | 2009-02-18

I had two instances this week were my fiance and i had intercourse and i started bleeding. it'  s a very heavy flow for about 10 minutes. just had my period last week so it cant be that. please help!!!! what could have went wrong???? how can i get it to stop?????

Reply to Girlie