Question
Posted by: Sss | 2008/11/05

Bleeding after inner thigh exrcise.

I am a 26 years old lady, I have a concern. I exercise atleast 4 time a week for an hour session. I do a lot of my lower body, sometimes after exercising my inner thighs a bleed a bit from my virgina. Sometimes it happens after 90 Min of Spinner ( Cycling) class Is there something I should be worried about.

hi there

I think for this, you need to consider seeing a medical specialist, because it's certainly not a normal response and so I really would suggest seeing a doctor. I hate to pass the buck, but this is definitely one to see a doctor about.

Ross