Question
Posted by: Tsungi | 2010/09/27

Bleeding a lot more frequently but am on the 3months injection

I have been on the injection for about a year and a half now. I have had intervals were i bleed alot,wth clots and I have been given contraceptives pills to take. The bleeding would stop thereafter start again after a while. Its very irregular and I feel very dehydrated,period pain during this time. Please assist

Unfortunately the injection has this effect in some women. You should have a gynae check-up to ensure that there is no other problem causing the bleeding.

1