Posted by: phil | 2008-11-21

bleeding 20wks pregnant

i' m 22weeks pregnant when i was 18 weeks pregnant i started bleding a brownish thing thereafter it was water and i thought i was loosing the baby i went to the hospital and was checked the baby was fine and they said it would survive with the remaining water i had. i have been bleeding maybe three times a week and a week ago the very same thing happened ithe water came out i went to see my doctor he gave me some medication but i am worried with this ongoing menstruation while i' m pregnant and the water coming out i' m in the east rand and would like to know what should i do to stop this.

Did your doctor think that your waters have broken? Please give further information, including what tests were done.

Posted by: Phil | 2008-12-11

no tests were done, i went to the doctor again and the baby is growing fine the bleeding has stopped but i am worried about the baby as one mom adviced me that bleeding while pregnant can cause disability to the baby, how true is that i was scared to ask my doctor so he can check the possibility of my unborn baby being disabled.

Reply to Phil
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-21

Go back to hospital. Don' t want to alarm you, but this is not right.