Question
Posted by: bleeder | 2011-11-02

bleeding

hi doc

I got married last week and all week before the wedding I had spot vaginal bleeding. wasnt sure if it was periods or the cause of the switch of contraceptives as I was on the yaz pill for 1 course, switched to evra patches then back to yaz after I bled thru the patch while wearing my third patch.

I had sex for the 1st time on sunday night and bled alot obv due to my hymen breaking. since sunday I bleed in spots and stages I never know what to expect

is this normal? should I still be bleeding? even when I wipe myself theres light blood on the tissue.

please advise if this is cause for concern

thanQ

Bleeding after breaking of the hymen can go on for a few days. It also sounds like changing the contraceptives has caused some breakthrough bleeding. I would suggest that you sit this out and stick to one contraceptive.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-07