Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2011/08/29

Bleeding

Hi doc,

I had an ectopic preganancy last month which came out naturally and was given some medication to take. This month on the 20th i started bleeding i guess its my period without any pain. I have been bleeding now for 10 days now. Am worried is it normal to bleed for such a long time or is there something wrong with me, i normally bleed for 3-4 days every month. Please advise should i go back to the hospital for check up.

Thank you.

It is not unusual to have an abnormal period after an ectopic, but it may be a good idea to have things checked.