Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2011/08/10

Bleeding

Please assist, I usually bleed during sex though it doesn''''t happen all the time but most of the time. I''''ve been to my gynaecologist and took tests but they confirmed that there''''s nothing wrong with me. I don''''t feel any pain during sex and after and there''''s no bleeding after sex. I''''m on Tryphasil contraceptives and had a ceasarian when I had my 2 kids. Please assist, what causes this and how can I stop it.

I presume you had a normal pap smear. Sometimes women have a cervical erosion which can bleed. This can be treated with cautery.

2

Posted by: dianne | 2011/08/11

i also bleed sometimes, but i find if the sex is abit " rough"  i tend to bleed. i am also on tryphasil. when love making is slow and sensual it doesnt bleed.

Reply to dianne