Question
Posted by: Ruth | 2011/08/10

Bleeding

Please assist, I usually bleed during sex though it doesn''t happen all the time but most of the time. I''ve been to my gynaecologist and took tests but they confirmed that there''s nothing wrong with me. I don''t feel any pain during sex and after and there''s no bleeding after sex. I''m on Tryphasil contraceptives and had a ceasarian when I had my 2 kids. Please assist, what causes this and how can I stop it.

I must admit - I am not sure why this happens... Can I assume that sexual intercourse with your husband does not constitute ROUGH sex? It can be that if things get a bit rough, that bleeding can occur. It can also be that the vaginal wall is very thin and the friction causes bleeding. Perhaps Tryphasil is a bit 'light' and a change can help. Try and use lubrication and see if it is better or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: Pat | 2011/08/12

I have the same problems as Ruth can you refer to someone around East London,Eastern Cape.

Reply to Pat
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/10

Reply to sexologist