Question
Posted by: Anxious | 2011-04-12

Bleeding

I am 33 yrs old, have two kids and with the birth of both of them I had hemorrhoids. It has not been a problem since after the birth of my second child. I have recently noticed blood in the toilet after bowl movement. When the bowl moves I do not have any discomfort or pain, I do not feel any lumps or bumps on my anus area. I thought that maybe it could have been the hemorrhoids, but with the lump and pain I not so sure, please advise of possible causes?
Thanx in advance!

Hallo Anxious
If you can't feel/see any obvious hemorroids I strongly advise you to see your doctor for a rectal examination. Although it is probably an internal hemorroid, blood in the stool can be a sign of dangerous conditions like colon cancer and this needs to be excluded.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-12

Hallo Anxious