Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011/02/18

Bleeding

Doc I bleed when me and my husband are intimate, it''s not a heavy bleed but soon after that it''s gone. Even if I can go to urinate afterwards there will be no track of blood.When we go to second round then I don''t bleed. I''m on the pill, I''ve done pap smear but haven''t found a reason for it. Usually after my periods I spot for couple of days. What could be the course. I gave birth to 2 babies by ceasar.

It could be a raw area on the cervix, which your doctor should be able to see on examination. Or it could be that you are not lubricated enough and there is some irritation with sex.

1