Question
Posted by: L cool J | 2010/12/04

Bleeding

I been bleeding for almost 3 months. The bleeding comes for 3 days then stops then comes again maybe for 4 days. Can u please assist? This thing started after i give birth. My child has 18 months. Every time when i have sex i start to bleed. most of the time i find blood on a condom.

Bleeding after sex could indicate a problem with the cervix. You should see your gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: Brandy | 2010/12/05

Hi L cool J i''m also going through the same thing except that mine i went for TOP.it would be better if we can get some response.

Reply to Brandy