Question
Posted by: Madelein | 2010/10/27

Bleeding

I''m 52 years old. I had a D& C 3 months ago and the Dr said all the tests is clear. However after two week I starte bleeding again. It has been constant for the last 3 months. Some days it is very hard and some it is just a splash. There is not one day that I do not have it. What could be the cause and what do you recomend me to do.

I presume that you had a normal pap smear. It could be hormonal but a problem with the uterus is still a possibility. A hysteroscopy and ultrasound might be the next steps.

1