Question
Posted by: Ayaa | 2010/10/05

bleeding

Dear doc...

Im on the 3 month injection....i get a period that can go on for a month but what happens is that the intensity of the blood flow just varies from day to day..the nurse at the clicks clinic gave me triphasil ontop of the injection last month and the bleeding stopped while i was taking the pill,but as soon as the pills were finished the bleeding returned with period pains...what could the problem be?Im planning to go and visit a doctor for the first time in a long while..will the doctor be able to help me or should i go to a specialist doctor?should i get off the injection,i liked it because of the convenience...Im 24.....what should i do please help...im tired of bleeding now.

Some people do react to the injection in this way. In the end you may need to change to a different form of contraception.

1