Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2010/09/20

bleeding

Hello
I had my last gynea check up in April 2010. All was 100% the last month I have had a unusual menstral cycle. My period lasted 2 days and was very light. One week later I had a bleed for a day and every couple of days there after (3 weeks now) i have occassional 1 day passing of blood. The only change I have made is I have added 3 X weight training sessions to my 5 day week running training. what should I do

If all was normal in April, I would suggest that you wait a while and see if it settles down. The occasional abnormal period is not uncommon.

1