Question
Posted by: chocolate | 2010-04-28

bleeding

Hi Doc,

Is it normal to bleed after sex? This happened to me for the first time. I have not had a perfect sex life - vaginismus, no orgasms. dry during sex (most of the time), no enjoyment etc, etc. However, there was some blood this time. I have also found that sometimes after sex I have this discomfort in my lower abdomen &  am a bit nauseous the next day. I had my second child in 2008 &  had my ligation done as well.
Your guidance please.
Thank You

Sometimes woman can bleed after sex - also depends if you are menstruating or not. There is also a condition called dyspareunia which is recurrent or persistent genital pain occuring before, during, or after intercourse in men or woman. In woman vaginimus is the most common cause of pain. The common contributing factors are medical and psychological causes: lack of lubrication, tension, anxiety or even a history of rape or childhood sexual abuse. It might be a good idea for you to consult a sexologst to help you with these problems.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

Maybe he was a bit rough OR you might have a small cut or something down there.
If it persists then maybe see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

maybe he f(^% you bit too hard this time. but maybe again you gonna get a period, dunno. i also wait for docs answer

Reply to boomsie