Question
Posted by: MELANIE | 2010/03/25

BLEEDING

ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO I HAD INFECTION IN MY KIDNEYS AND WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL FOR THAT,SINCE THEN I HAVE MADE A FULL RECOVERY AND RECENT TEST SHOW MY KIDNEY FUNCTION IS 100% YET RANDOMLY (ABOUT 3 TIMES A MONTH) JUST ONCE WHEN I URINATE THERE IS BLOOD IN MY URINE, I GO OUT ALOT AND LOVE DRINKING VODKA, DONT KNOW IF THAT MAY BE THE CAUSE OR COULD IT MAYBE BE CYSTS ON MY OVARIES CAUSING THE BLEEDING?ITS NOT PAINFULL AT ALL I JUST GET A FRIGHT WHEN I SEE THE BLOOD IS PRESENT?

Blood in the urine is coming from the bladder, not from ovarian cysts and not from drinking.This needs further investigation.

1