Question
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/21

Bleeding

Hi, I am 5 days away from my period. At about half past two this morning I went to the toilet and when I wiped I had some blood on the tissue. It was a pinkish red as opposed to my normal reddish-brown colour that I get at the start of my period. I just wanted to find out if this is anything to worry about. I am feeling nothing out of the ordinary and am on the pill and take it pretty regularly and have never had a pregnancy scare, however my periods are also pretty spot on and have never experienced bleeding outside of my period.

I would suggest that you wait and see what happens in the next few days. It may just be the start of an early period.

1