Question
Posted by: worried | 2009/10/19

Bleeding

I went to a doctor 6 days ago and found out I have bladder infection, stomach ulcer due to anxiety and stress and low blood pressure. The medication was not antibiotics but on the leaflet it did say that one of the tablets contained an antibiotic.
I had my period on the 06/10/09 which was 2 days too early. And this morning I started bleeding again. It was very heavy bleeding. I am only planning to fall pregnant next year becoz I don t have a good medical aid, but now I' m so afraid that I might fall pregnant if the medication interferes with my pill. Why am I bleeding again? It s only been 9 days after my first period ended. What are the changes of me falling pregnant?

If one of the medications was an antibiotic, then it could interfere with the Pill and pregnancy is a possibility. Pregnancy usually presents with a missed period though, not an early period.

3

Posted by: worried | 2009/10/19

Oh, I forgot to add, this weekend was the time I was ovulating as far as I understand if my period was 06/10/09.

Reply to worried